"Let us startle, astound, amuse and inform our fellow human travellers."
Electrickery is always Up to Something...
- Planning the marketing / promotion of PJC808 Data Projector controller.
- Designing prototype DMX / Switch controlled Data Projector black-out shutter with smooth, reliable action and accurate positioning.
- Produced audio-guide system for a local Museum, to describe an exhibit. Microprocessor based, with in-house sound recording and editing.
- Produced a system for charging 100 iPods at a time for the Arts Festival.
- Repaired a fake Tazer gun for an International production at the Arts Festival.
- Design & produce prototype ADC8. Embedded microcomputer pcb with 8 temperature sensors input. First used to provide feedback for DM/RS8DIM to allow automatic dimming of LED arrays when too hot.
- Design a single channel PWM control of high power LED arrays up to 2Amp constant current, with temperature sensing. I know how to do it, just haven't the time at present to complete the project.
- Completed manufacturing logistics of PJC808 Data Projector controller for National & International promotion.
- Upgraded the PJC808. Now allows end user to set info for different projectors.
- New, lower profile PJC808 is more robust.
- Tested DM/LED8 with 1Amp LED arrays, successfully.
- Designing & producing special effects, including animatronics, for various Performing Arts Companies
- Trouble-shooting and providing solutions for various electronic devices for the Arts Industry
- Developing the products that are now being promoted on this site. Rigorous testing & usability trials have made them ready for release. Previous microprocessor devices designed and produced by Electrickery are still performing after 20 years of use.
On the back burner...
|| home |||about Electrickery |||products overview |||DMX - RS485 - RS232 - 8 I/O general purpose microcontroller engine ||
|| Data Projector Timer |||High Power LED panel |||High Power LED control |||8 channel High Power LED dim & switch ||